Vacancies at Green Room
If you would like to register your interest for a future position please email email@example.com stating you would like to be considered for future positions. This information will be held confidentially and you will be contacted when a position becomes available inviting you to apply.
Dental nurse/ Receptionist
Due to continued growth we are looking to expand our team at Green Room Dentistry and Cornwall Implant Centre.
Our new team member will be dynamic, forward thinking and enthusiastic to add value to our existing team. They will be motivated, organised, and an excellent communicator who thrives upon maintaining high standards and providing the best for our patient's. We'd prefer a range of experience to include radiography and implants but we'll bend the rules for the right person!
The role will involve:
- Chair side dental nursing alongside the dentists and hygienists, including setting up and shutting down surgeries and decontamination areas
- Maintaining a high level of cross infection control in line with HTM 01-05 guidelines
- Reception duties as required
- GDC registration paid
- Indemnity registration provided under our practice arrangement
- Paid CPD
- Generous on-site parking
- Uniform provided including shoes
- Company pension
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee assistance programme
This is a full time permanent position 5 days per week with working hours Monday to Friday between 07:45-16:45 with no evenings or weekends. (A job share may be possible and will be considered.)
Salary dependant on experience, from £10.50 per hour for Qualified Dental Nurse.
Please note: documented evidence of immunisation and sero-conversion for Hepatitis B is required and an enhanced DBS check will be completed.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental hygienist/ therapist
Dental hygienist/ therapist required to join our team at Green Room Dentistry and Cornwall Implant Centre. We are a modern private and Denplan dental practice located in Newquay, Cornwall.
Our Facilities include:
- Airflow including Perio airflow for subgingival pocketing
- Mercury free high end aesthetic dentistry
- Rubber dam
- Treatment coordinator and photography suite
- On site parking for patients and team
Technology available includes:
- Digital Intra-oral scanner
- Digital xray
We are looking for someone to join us on a long term basis 1-2 days per week to provide dental hygiene and therapy treatments. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 -16:45.
We would consider self-employed or employed and this can be discussed in more detail by calling Lainey on 07496 540650.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com